What steps are next when I enquire about wedding photography with you?
- After your enquiry, I set up a zoom call to chat through how everything works, talk through a contract and answer any questions you might have about what it’s like to work with me. I can help you navigate a wedding photography timeline and work out what best hours suits to book in – with both your budget in mind and with what is important for you to have photographed.
- You’ll be given access to a client portal where you can select your time based package with a click of a button, fill in some basic contact information and from there sign your contact – and in the next few days pay your 20% booking fee to reserve your date and finalise your booking.
- Closer to your wedding date you’ll receive a second questionnaire to gather details about key times, names and addresses, the group shots your wanting etc. and anything you think I should know about including family dynamics or fun things you have planned. I’ll also ask for details about any suppliers (if you’re wanting to share) this helps other small business when I go to post an image on Instagram so I can tag them. (This is entirely optional!)
- And of course you can contact me any time in the lead up about questions or ideas you might have.
Your Wedding day!
- I rock up early, keep things on time. Take wonderful photos without being in the way or making photos taking over your experience of everything else (I’ve been called both a ninja and a meerkat… and ‘invisible’). You have the best day of your lives and I work my butt off for you.
- You get some quick turn around sneak peeks within the next day or so to share far and wide and then I do all the behind the scenes magic and deliver your images to you via an online gallery with a slideshow of your day within 6-8 weeks (or sooner!).
- You share! You print! You open your gallery a lot just to oggle your happiness.
- And that’s it! (until some of you go off and have babies and then I get to say hi again!)
A stress free experience also means administrative things from the start need to run smoothly – I aim for my photography to document your moments without overtaking your day. I deliver consistent images with timeless edits. I have shot ceremonies in a wide variety of locations and have met Melbourne’s fickle weather many times and always made it work.